Independent Financial Management LLC
IFM Can Help You Achieve Your Financial Goals & Now Offers FREE 30 Minute TelaMeeting Consultations & Monthly Financial TelaMeeting Workshops via ZOOM!
We have helped clients get into & through retirement by providing essential investment & planning services including:
- Offering FREE Financial & Retirement Plans – analyzing Annual Contribution amounts, Annual Investment Returns, Social Security, Medicare, Estate Planning, Tax Efficiencies, Insurance Needs and more,
- Custom Portfolio Management – once we establish what annual investment return you need to meet your investment objectives, we proactively customize a portfolio for you,
- 401K Investment Guidance – we can help by analyzing your investment options and determining which funds are the best option based on your investment risk profile, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually,
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Care Insurance Needs Analysis – we will show you how much insurance you need to help reduce chances your Financial Plan results become unrealistic, due to a medical or health related issue,
- Business Retirement Plans – if you operate a small business of any size, we can help set up a retirement plan through your business, allowing you to set aside pre-tax contributions and reduce your taxable income,
- NOT Selling Commission Based Investment Products – we do not offer commission based stock trades or sell A, B or C share mutual funds, which force you to pay upfront or back-ended commissions, annual trailer fees & internal expense fees,
- Fiduciary Responsibilities – by always putting our clients’ interests first, offering a transparent annual fee to manage our clients’ investment accounts, allowing IFM to do better when our client’s do better.
Independent Financial Management, LLC, or IFM, is now an Investment Advisor Representative or IAR firm, and was initially founded as a Registered Investment Advisor or RIA, in 2005 by James R. Wigen. Prior to starting IFM, James worked for two international investment firms, and started in the financial services business in 1996.
IFM works under Independent Financial Partners or IFP, a Registered Investment Advisor firm or RIA, with headquarters in Tampa, FL. As of 1-1-2023, IFP and its partners manage over $10.5 billion in client assets.
IFM offers Custodial Services for holding client assets through Charles Schwab, Fidelity Investments & Pershing.
Portfolio Reviews Click Here
Portfolio Managers Click Here
National Radio Show
Books – FREE Previews
YouTube Channel Click Here
Business Services Click Here
James Youtube Video Channel Library
Market Performance During Fed Funds Rate Increases & Decreases Since 1989
This is for educational & informational purposes only and is Not Research or a Recommendation regarding any security or investment strategy. These Graphs & Charts Should Not Be Used Alone When Deciding What Stocks, Bonds, ETFs or Mutual Funds to Buy. Past Performance is NO Guarantee of Future Results.
Please Consult Your Financial Advisor Before Buying or Selling Any Investment Products.
James CAM® ChFM® CPM® CWM® designations were issued by Global Academy of Finance and Management or GAFM®.
Investing involves serious risks and past performance is no guarantee of future performance or success. This is not an offer to buy or sell securities and nothing contained herein should be interpreted as a recommendation regarding any investment or investment strategy.
Before making any decision to invest, first read the relevant disclosures and important information provided to you.
Please take the proper risk for your current situation and get the advice from a financial professional who clearly understands your current & future goals and objectives.
Investments NOT FDIC INSURED * MAY LOSE VALUE * NO BANK GUARANTEE
All opinions expressed by James R. Wigen on this website are solely his opinions and do not reflect the opinions of IFP Advisors, LLC, dba Independent Financial Partners, (IFP). Investment Advice offered through IFP Advisors, LLC, dba Independent Financial Partners (IFP), a Registered Investment Adviser. IFP and Independent Financial Management, LLC (IFM), are separate entities.